Here’s what some of our students had to say:
‘I love producing TV shows at USC»s Annenberg TV Information’ Jake, Senior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Ridgefield CT
‘ I like seeing so alumni that are many back to USC Football games to support the Trojans’ Pooja, Junior, Kinesiology, Cupertino, CA
‘we love seeing all this new students getting involved with the various student organizations who recruit during the start of semester’ Matt, Senior, Public Policy Management and preparing, Irvine, CA
‘I look forward up to a cappella auditions and welcoming our members that are new Trace, Junior, Broadcast and Digital Journalism, Elmhurst, IL
‘FOOTBALL’ Ryan, Senior, Accounting, Chicago, IL
Here is what some of our admission counselors had to state:
‘ I like leaving work each and hearing the marching band practice at the track stadium and listen to Dr. Art Bartner direct the group day. I love that the musical organization allows us to run on the track during their practices. Good music to help you get fired up!’ Michael Gulotta
‘ I love fall royal vegas online casino games because the learning students come back and bring life back again to campus! It is great to hear what they did throughout the summer time.’ Samantha Schreiber
‘Conquest is every autumn and it’s a sendoff for our football group, but it’s also a complete lot of fun for the rest of campus. The quad that is main turned into a carnival, with a Ferris wheel, fireworks, bonfire, and food. But the best component comes at the end for the night when they begin the concert. Every they bring amazing artists to campus to perform for students year. My favorite show was Lupe Fiasco!’ Kendall Williams
‘The Trojan Knights’ Olivia Sajjadieh
‘ I love when the weather actually turns to fall and the leaves begin to change color, especially in Alumni Park it is the setting that is perfect all of the trees and Doheny within the background!’ Neelam Savla
This past weekend, USC hosted its annual Family Weekend to welcome parents and families of current students to campus. Visitors were able to go to classes with their student, notice from President Nikias, cheer on the Trojan football team, and take part in many other events through the weekend.
One program that is special a conversation with Gary Tuchman, a CNN National Correspondent. We are fortunate to own him provide his perspective on being a proud moms and dad of two USC students as a visitor weblog contributor this week. continue reading to hear a USC moms and dad’s viewpoint.
Whenever my son Daniel started kindergarten, my grade that is third daughter was delighted. She was excited she and her brother would be going to school together. 13 years later, Daniel and Lindsay are experiencing deja vu; but this time at the University of Southern California. My child is a senior in Annenberg; my son is a freshman in the School of Cinematic Arts. They are pleased to be in college with one another and my spouse Kathy and I are pleased and proud to have two children in the Trojan Family.
However, they are maybe not the ones that are only our home that are element of that Trojan Family. It has been explained to us from the beginning that as parents we too are users of this household. The kindness, friendliness, and helpfulness we now have experienced from people connected to the university has been wonderful. Simply this past weekend, we attended our 4th annual USC Family Weekend. It is great being together with your children as we all encounter the fun activities which can be found. But it is additionally inspiring to experience the care and meticulousness that USC exhibits in putting the weekend that is elaborate. the university has for its students as well as the moms and dads of the pupils.
Our children are not even close to house. We live in Atlanta, Georgia; 2200 miles away. But we want to visit and understand they’re in good hands when they’re in Los Angeles. All things considered, they are Trojans.
Transferring to USC
For anybody who are considering transferring to USC we offer wide range of sources and programs to help guide you through the transfer application process.
1) go through the Transferring to USC Guide. It is really a comprehensive guide to our application process and I reference it quite frequently.
2) Pay close attention to the Additional Course tips for transfer students. Some programs at USC require additional preparation and students must certanly be mindful of these courses when scheduling classes.
3) For pupils transferring from California community colleges, we now have what is called an Articulation Agreement. An articulation agreement is a list of courses we guarantee will transfer from the community college to USC. Students should reference the articulation contract to understand which of these courses will move.
1) We offer Transfer Information Sessions covering the transfer process every at 3pm at our Admission Center tuesday.
2) We also host Transfer Days through the autumn for students interested in a more comprehensive trip to USC. During a transfer time students are able to simply take a walking trip of campus, attend an academic information session, and pay attention to a financial aid presentation.